The Pap

Friday, December 03, 2004

Stamp it out

Kira is watching Big Cook Little Cook, which is toddler-oriented trash pumped out on CBeebies. I know I watched some stupid shit when I was a kid, but I never quite remember anything as crap as this.

The central premise of the show involves human sized cook Ben larking about in the kitchen with his six-inch tall counterpart, Small. I don't know how they have a six-inch cook - it's either camera trickery or good contacts with an agency dealing primarily with very small actors. I'd prefer to believe the latter case - if he is only six inches tall I can stamp on the bastard when he's out on his weekly shop.

He should be easy to identify - he will undoubtedly be driving a four-inch high automobile and will have to use a series of mini-ladders tied together just to reach the checkout. He is also likely to buy his clothes from the Action Man section. He must be stopped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home