The Pap

Friday, December 03, 2004

Morning

Painful beginnings
Ouch. Woke up at six o'clock with a hangover. Shambled off to the bathroom to fill myself with water before returning to bed. Left the land of slumber at around 10pm, almost overfilled the bath and nicked some of Ginge's shampoo to scrub my mop.

The label on the shampoo bottle said it would give me extra body. I'd like to see it fucking try. My hair is a thick thatch of mousey-brown mediocrity, unmanageable after three weeks of growth. Extra body, in my case, means an afro.

Ministry
None of my friends like Ministry of Sound music that much. I give it a wider berth, recognising the need to have tunes you can dance to when you're not ripped to the tits on ecstasy. Also, since giving up the clubbing lifestyle, I've no idea what the devil it is you children are listening to these days. Anyways, I've been listening to the Dynamix mix on the MOS Annual 2005, and it's actually very good. The mixing can be a bit abrupt at times, but it's full of top tunes.

Can't really complain, especially as this blog entry has been interrupted by me getting my groove on :D



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home